Do you have open positions to fill?
Our Employment Specialists can help!
Our typical candidates are:
- 25-35 years old
- Work permit holders or permanent residents
- Highly skilled
- With a significant work experience
- Bilingual (French/English) and often conversant in a third language (Spanish, German, Arabic, Italian, etc.)
- Already settled in BC and ready to start work within a short timeframe
How we can help:
- Visibility: Over 1,000 + likes on our Facebook page, 700+ subscribers to our newsletters, 450+ clients use our Employment services yearly
- Display your job postings on our job board
- Optional: pre-screening of applications (if desired, save time as we’ll only forward you applications that match your criteria and/or worker status)
- Hiring fairs
- Speed jobbing events
Email us at email@example.com
or call us at 604-630-0316
An opportunity not to be missed !
Destination Canada is an annual mobility forum that highlights opportunities to live in work in provinces and territories other than Quebec. Destination Canada is presented by the Embassy of Canada in France with support from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and in partnership with public agencies for employment and international mobility : Pôle emploi international in France and FOREM, Actiris International , and VDAB in Belgium.
The 2016 edition of Destination will take place on November 15-17 in Paris, France and on November 19 in Brussels, Belgium. However, employers who cannot attend the event in person can still register and publish their job openings on a dedicated job board.
What’s in it for employers?
- Employers attending Destination Canada are companies of all sizes and sectors seeking in particular bilingual and French-speaking talent. Over 80 employers participated in the last edition and recruited for over 1 200 jobs. Destination Canada gives you access to a pool of workers with a wide variety of skills in France, Belgium and beyond.
- Many participants will be about to leave for Canada with a Permanent Residence visa or an open Working Holiday permit. That means they are authorized to work from the day they arrive in Canada, without any administrative steps required on the part of employers.
- There is no cost to employers or candidates to participate. The space and furniture, electricity and internet connections will be provided.
- You will be invited to submit a description of your company or organization as well as descriptions of the positions you wish to fill to be published on a dedicated job board.
Interested in taking advantage of this incredible opportunity to recruit skilled workers? Visit Destination Canada’s website to find out more and register for the event.