Pre-arrival services are a range of services offered to people:
- Who have been chosen for permanent residence in Canada
- Who have not yet immigrated to Canada
Gate West offers remote services to help future arrivals prepare for their new life in Canada.
Our services include:
- Access to information guides and videos to learn more about life in Canada
- Online orientation sessions (webinars) – available soon
- Individual consultations with a settlement officer via email, telephone or secure videoconference