Frequently Asked Questions

Immigrating and settling in Canada
Can you help me immigrate to Canada?

No. PIFCB is unfortunately not empowered to provide advice relating to the options and procedures to immigrate to Canada.

To find out how to immigrate to Canada:

You may also wish to consider various options available to you for settling in British Columbia:

-An application for permanent residency is made:


- A request for a temporary work permit . It could be: