Wholesale company located in Richmond, BC is looking for an intermediate level Customer Service Assistant. This is a well-established company with customer base in Quebec, therefore spoken French is essential. There are excellent opportunities to grow with this dynamic company.
Benefits: Extended heath benefit
Special discount for staff purchases.
Ample parking and close to public transit.
Well located water front area with walking trail.
- Answer the phone and direct calls
- Work with customers (including French speaking) on orders and product inquiries
- Sales order entry and invoicing
- Filing and general office duties
- Coordinate with warehouse on shipping
- Retrieve and process online orders
- Basic website updated
- Related experience preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and French is essential
- Pleasant telephone manner and enjoy interacting with people
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office is an asset
- Experience with Accpac Accounting – Sage 300 - is an asset but not necessary. We will provide training.