Bilingual Display Campaign Manager (EN/FR)
Canada, British Columbia, Burnaby
Thanks for your interest in the Bilingual Display Campaign Manager (EN/FR) position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 33 open jobs by clicking here.
Why do we need you?
The YP Display Campaign Manager is the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution and administration of display and programmatic advertising campaigns on Google and other networks. The selected candidate is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent the company to the client to ensure quality and satisfaction on both sides.
What will you do?
- Define, build, launch and manage high performance online display & programmatic campaigns in line with client's online marketing goals and YP’s product expectations.
- Ensure campaign fulfillment is on time and in line with product scope and marketing objectives
- Serve as display and programmatic subject matter expert and educational resource for both client and internal sales force.
- Identify opportunities within the account for up-selling. Success in this role relies on the ability of the Campaign Manager to build a reputation of "trusted advisor" within the customer business and to develop strong relationships with key contacts.
- Ensure optimal branding performance of a high spend multi-industry client portfolio.
- Maintain data quality and integrity by enforcing all standard policies and procedures
- Help to define and evolve work flow processes and tools by working with partners to implement improvements in fulfilment functionality and overall team efficiency.
- Closely observe online marketing trends and market behaviour and stay abreast of new products and best practices.
- Establish regular communication with Sales Team to understand their commitments, top customer needs and industry trends to provide the team and customer with the best service and support.
- Manages and monitors the day-to-day activities within the online account(s) and the execution of customer orders, from initial briefing to on-going campaign reports. Manages the fulfillment and optimization of campaigns in line with the customer's requirements and expectations. The Campaign Manager is responsible for account optimization and strong branding performance from the customer's perspective.
- Provides end of campaigns reports to the customer and the Account Executive on the delivery of the campaign.
What we're looking for?
- Must be Bilingual, fluent in English & French with excellent written & oral communication skills
- University degree or college diploma, preferably in communications, marketing or business
- 2+ years related experience in Campaign Management and Customer Service, preferably with a marketing agency/publisher
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Experience managing multiple paid advertising campaigns on multiple channels, preferably in an agency environment
- Google Adwords experience an asset with GAP Certification preferred. (Will be required within first 2 months)
- An understanding and knowledge of current display best practices. Programmatic experience is considered an asset
- Understanding of small business marketing needs
- Competent using MS Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable explaining complex concepts to clients and the sales team by phone and email
- Excellent time & priority management & ability to multitask in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong relationship building & communication skill with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make sound data-driven decisions and back-up results with metrics, information and usable feedback
Why will you want to work with us?
- Opportunity to develop, to learn and grow in the organization
- Open office environment that encourages collaboration and communication
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Endless beverage (caffeinated vs. non-caffeinated, carbonated vs. non-carbonated) options on every floor!
- Three (3) weeks of pro-rated paid vacation starting the first year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
- Pension plan and group RRSP
If you are looking to take your career to the next level click on "Apply" or visit our website about this and other career opportunities at jobs.yp.ca.
Thank you for your interest in Yellow Pages. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Yellow Pages is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
SEARCH FIRMS REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Yellow Pages is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Yellow Pages via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Yellow Pages. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Yellow Pages as a result of the referral or through other means.