Position: Bilingual Help Desk
• Provides first level support on hardware, network and software in accordance with established standards and service level agreements.
• Coordinates end user support issues throughout the organization to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity.
• Provides technical coaching and mentoring to end users and other Information Technology staff as appropriate.
• Provide desktop technical support to all staff, ensuring timely identification and resolution of problems.
• Determine if desktop installation requests meet standards defined in our technical service policy.
• Handle installation of any additional software/hardware requirements that have been approved.
o 2+ experience in the Information Technology industry in a support capacity with at least 1-year experience in microcomputer software, hardware, network and database technologies.
o Must be fluent in French and English