Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
The New Customer Acquisition Team is responsible for acquiring new customers through outbound and inbound inquiries. Sales are primarily handled via phone and/or online. Conversations are typically open-ended, highly consultative and address the business needs of the customer and how they can expand the benefit from Sage products. This position demonstrates unwavering customer service and high ethical selling standards. We are a highly successful and driven new customer acquisition team that takes pride in being recognized as a best-in-class organization. Our team works closely with other key teams to ensure both Sage & customer success. This team is made up of motivated and highly talented members who work across many channels to ensure the success of our customers and maximize revenue for Sage.
• Manage conversations to prospective accounts to build a relationship, determine needs for the product, upsell or cross-sell opportunities
• Meet or exceed defined monthly sales quota
• Identify customer needs and establish value by presenting how Sage could be a possible solution to the decision-maker.
• Manage customer questions and potential concerns
• Document all sales activity and provide management with updates as required
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships
• Maintain an accurate pipeline of sales opportunities
• Manage time appropriately to ensure that SPE productivity standards and KPIs are met on a regular basis
• Understand competitive offerings and counter strategies
• Build and sustain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets
• Bilingual in English and French an asset but not required.
• Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
• Minimum of 1 year experience in B2B sales, value based solution sales, telemarketing, outbound sales, inbound sales, account management or business development in high tech or SaaS industry
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing or Technology preferred
• Proven ability to converse with and influence decision makers
• Experience in MS Office Suite; Word and Excel, MS Outlook, Fusion Order Entry, CRM tools like Salesforce, highly preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and ability to meet deadline
Why Sage Canada?
Join Sage Canada, the 2018 Region of the Year Winners! Our Vancouver Campus is located only 20 mins away from downtown Vancouver. Located on Raptors Way, enjoy the spectacular views of downtown Toronto from our coffee bar. Our campuses boast with talented people just like who are passionate about solving client's business problems while enjoying an exciting space to master their craft and grow with the market leader in Integrated Accounting Software. Enjoy our comprehensive compensation package which includes a competitive salary, sales commissions / performance bonuses, on-going training and career advancements, a fun place to work, 21 days PTO to start, extra 5 days PTO to volunteer, RRSP matching contributions, fitness allowance, tuition fee allowance, extended health, dental, vision coverage and so much more! Sage Software Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer with strong practices in Diversity and Inclusion. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.