Position: Housekeeping Supervisor
Basic Salary: $13.50 per hour
Work Site: 1911 Fraser Drive, Box 2340, Revelstoke, BC, V0E 2S0
General Manager: Vanessa Matos
Hours of Work: 8 hours per day / 40 hours per week
Benefits: 4.00% vacation pay; paid federal and provincial statutory holidays
Working Terms & Conditions:
Period of Contract: Full-time; Permanent
Working Hours: Minimum of 40 hours per week
Overtime Conditions: 1.5 times of regular pay after 40 hours per week
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Main duties & responsibilities as a Housekeeping Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain an efficient and productive housekeeping Team
- Maintain clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms.
- Organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures.
- Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand.
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, and mini bar.
- Replace dirty linens with clean items.
- Inspect and turn mattresses regularly.
- Store all dirty laundry in line with company policy.
- Respond to guest queries and requests.
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses.
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms.